Christina has over 17 years’ experience in planning law, having practiced in both local government and the private sector.
She advises on strategic planning matters, planning applications, planning appeals, affordable housing and viability issues, highways, rights of way, village greens, assets of community value and judicial review applications. Christina also advises on the drafting and negotiation of S106 agreements and infrastructure agreements.
Christina Daniels is a 'very experienced, reputable planning lawyer.'
Chambers and Partners UK 2019
Christina Daniels heads the team and is praised for her 'clear communication and knowledge of planning matters'.
Legal 500 UK 2018
- Advising the Metropolitan Police on obtaining planning permission for a number of muster briefing and deployment centres required across London for the 2012 London Olympics
- Advising on a 3300 unit development in South Oxfordshire including the provision of a new primary school, a new secondary school, shops and community facilities
- Advising on a 1100 unit mixed use development in Milton Keynes
- Advising on a mixed use development in Hampshire including 700 units, a care village and community facility
- Banner Homes Limited v St Albans City and District Council & Anor  EWCA Civ 1187: Advising the developer in the Court of Appeal on the registration of an Asset of Community Value