Dennis is a partner within BDB Pitmans’ real estate team. He is something of a hybrid lawyer, equally at home with both commercial and residential real estate. He specialises in real estate development and has particular expertise in prime central London real estate.
Dennis advises clients on all aspects of development, from site assembly to development funding, to eventual disposal. His wide range of clients include property companies, developers and high net worth individuals, as well as overseas clients based in the Middle and Far East. Clients particularly value his personal touch and deep understanding of their business needs.
- Acting for an ultra-high net worth client on the £23 million acquisition of a multi-tenanted office building in west London and advising on the redevelopment of the building
- Acting for a property fund on the acquisition and redevelopment of super-prime residential property in central London with a gross development value of over £50 million
- Acting for an ultra-high net worth client on the acquisition and redevelopment of two residential-led mixed used sites in Norfolk and Kent with over 200 apartments
- Acting for a property company on the acquisition of a multi-let industrial estate in Devon and acting on the asset management of the estate
- Acting for a property company on the acquisition and redevelopment of a 21 acre site in north west England with a gross development value of over £75 million