Helen heads up the new build team and is a highly regarded new build specialist with experience in both commercial and residential property.
As well as overseeing the day to day activities of the team, Helen works closely with the firm’s house builder clients in order to prepare legal documentation for new developments and to ensure a smooth transition from site acquisition, through set up, plot sales and handover. She specialises in all aspects of development set up including advice on freehold, leasehold and mixed use sites; management companies, infrastructure agreements, shared ownership and ground rent investor sales.
- Advising on the residential set up of a multi-phased community development to include residential housing, amenity spaces, sports pitches, community buildings, retail and local business space
- Acting on the sale of a recently completed apartment building to London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea to boost housing stock following the Grenfell disaster
- Acting for a regional developer on the portfolio sale of 26 residential development leasehold reversions
- Acting for a corporate tenant on the lease of Harrods’ retail concession area
- Advising on various legal aspects for the management of a family-owned heritage estate, including the reorganisation of title deeds and voluntary first registration.