Isabel specialises in commercial real estate and has experience in leasehold transactions, acquisitions, disposals and portfolio management.
She acts for both landlord and tenant clients including institutional landlords, a FTSE 100 company and charities, on new lettings, rent deposits and licences. Isabel also advises on the property aspects of corporate acquisitions and disposals, property finance due diligence and large portfolio sales.
- Acting for an institutional landlord on the management of the commercial property portfolio part of their London estate
- Acting for a major oil company on multiple large portfolio sales involving detailed property due diligence, preparation of certificates of title and dealing with licences and consents
- Assisting on several large refinances of parts of an institutional landlord’s London property portfolio, including both commercial and residential properties
- Acting for charities across multiple sectors including religious, health and education on property sales, acquisitions and property management and advising on charity law requirements for property transactions
- Acting for an international private bank on purchases, finances and refinances of high value London commercial and residential properties and property portfolios and carrying out detailed property due diligence