Kinali specialises in commercial real estate, dealing with both development and landlord and tenant work.
She has experience in a wide variety of commercial real estate matters, acting for both landlord and tenant clients including institutional landlords, charities and property developers advising on lease matters and general portfolio management.
Her areas of expertise include property due diligence, negotiation and completion of sale and purchase contracts, leases and licences as well as s106 agreements, overage and conditional contracts on the development side.
- Acquisition by way of a sub-sale of a £9 million investment property for a Local Authority, subject to occupational tenancies. Additional complexities of the transaction involved deeds of assignments, reliance letters, rent deposit deeds and deeds of covenant
- Acquisition of a £4 million site in the name of an SPV, subject to planning, involving overage on development profit and planning outcome
- Conditional acquisition of a site for £750,000 with the benefit of planning, including s106 obligations and external funding
- Acting on behalf of a charity in the site acquisition for circa £3 million of an old care home, including overage and subsequent s106 agreement
- Development work including stock acquisition, rationalisation and regeneration, including a stock transfer of a portfolio of properties for £4.3 million