Webinar round up: Preparing to succeed in 2021
With 2021 set to be the first year of a whole new business world, we hosted a panel discussion with Goodman Jones which focused on the commercial, legal and tax considerations involved in strengthening your business in the current climate and post COVID-19.
Whether your organisation is focused on the UK market or looks beyond our shores, as business paradigms and assumptions have suddenly changed, now is the time to ask questions of every part of your business model.
Our webinar on 9 December reviewed questions in the following areas:
- Is your business structure fit for purpose? Do you need to change?
- What are your workforce risks and opportunities?
- What are the options for your future workplace?
- How will your commercial relationships be affected?
- Effecting positive change.
Chaired by Larry Phillips, Senior Partner at Goodman Jones, our speakers for the session were:
- Brian Gegg – Employment Law Partner and Head of BDB Pitmans’ Business Advisory Team
- Hollie Gallagher – Partner in BDB Pitmans’ Corporate and Commercial Team
- Jonathan Fewster – Partner and Head of BDB Pitmans’ Real Estate Team
- Alexander Wood – Partner in BDB Pitmans’ Restructuring and Insolvency Team
- Graeme Blair – Head of Business Tax at Goodman Jones
- Richard Verge – Head of Personal Tax at Goodman Jones
The full webinar is now available on our YouTube channel: