Cheryl is an Associate in BDB Pitmans’ Litigation team. Cheryl specialises in commercial litigation and trust and probate litigation. Cheryl acts for a variety of clients including corporations, high net worth individuals, charities, executors and trustees.
She advises on all types of breach of contract and tortious claims, director and shareholder disputes, breach of trust claims, professional negligence claims, partnership disputes, defamation claims, media and data protection claims, Will validity claims, inheritance act claims, executor removal claims and rectification claims.
- Acting for an international airline in a multimillion pound breach of contract claim.
- Acting for a property investor in a multimillion pound constructive trust claim.
- Acting for an international online marketplace in a claim for breach of contract, inducement of contract and unlawful means conspiracy.
- Acting for charity trustees in a multimillion pound claim for breach of the trustees’ duties under the charity’s constitution.
- Acting for beneficiaries of a multimillion pound estate in a Will validity claim based on undue influence and lack of testamentary capacity.
- Acting for an NHS Trust in an application for injunctive relief under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
- Acting for a private school in a claim for breach of confidence, misuse of private information and breach of data protection.