Lorna has a wide-ranging practice incorporating prime and super prime London residential property and other luxury property assets including country mansions and estates, racing stables, vineyards, country house hotels, golf clubs and more. She also advises on the legal aspects of construction, design and development of property and secured lending transactions.
Her international client base includes high net worth individuals and their companies, overseas and institutional investors, family offices, charities, banks and trusts. Lorna works closely with agents, brokers, planners, developers, lenders and other bodies and is passionate about providing practical, responsive and quality advice.
- Acting on the purchase of a £48 million house in a prime central London residential location
- Acting on sales and purchases of multiple residential properties in prime central London with individual values of £10 million and often with exchange of contracts taking place within 5-10 working days of instruction
- Advising on the purchase of corporate vehicles holding high value residential property
- Leading the real estate due diligence for a purchase of a property portfolio with a value over £200 million
- Acting on the purchase of a significant mixed-use country estate (mansion house, extensive residential property portfolio and commercial property assets) for over £35 million