Sarah is a diligent and pragmatic lawyer with over 12 years’ experience in all fields of commercial property law. Whether working for established corporates on investment and development deals or for individuals, charities and companies on bespoke property transactions, she provides attentive, client-focussed advice.
Areas of expertise include granting and taking leases of commercial and mixed use property – be it office, retail, restaurant or medical – and in buying and selling investment properties. Sarah also acts for housing associations and private investors in the management of large commercial and mixed use portfolios.
She has acted on a number of redevelopment and infrastructure projects, including the purchase, redevelopment and disposal of mixed use sites involving complex development and option agreements, working closely with BDB’s award-winning planning and construction teams.
Sarah also has extensive experience of overseeing the property elements of corporate share purchases, sales and floatations, including overseeing due diligence and reporting, working in conjunction with BDBs respected corporate team.
- Acquisition of a £24 million multi-let site in South Kensington with future call option and subsequent £33 million financing arrangement for a charity
- Co-ordinating property aspects of a share purchase of a restaurant chain in a £120 million deal
- Purchase and onward sale with benefit of planning of a £16 million development site for a private investor
- Overseeing certificates of title for 40 sites in respect of the floatation of an entertainment company in a deal worth over £100 million
- Taking office lease at prime London site for annual rent of £975,000