We are able to advise on the full life cycle of your investment from acquisition to disposal, the funding of your investment and your landlord and tenant matters including:
- Forward funding, portfolio transactions and conditional agreements;
- Agreements for lease subject to planning and construction conditions;
- Office, retail or industrial leases; and
- Asset management including all forms of licences, rent deposits, wayleaves and ancillary documentation
We work closely with our colleagues providing construction, planning, tax and corporate advice. We also understand the value of working in partnership with your advisory team and other professionals, and are therefore able to provide you with a complete service.
Speed is often the key to the success in realising the best value for your investment and we have a strong and resilient team which can react quickly to the demands of the market. We also make best use of technology to support our services both to reduce costs and to improve turnaround times during the course of a transaction.
We understand that the property itself is at the centre of your investment and we will work with you achieve the best performance from your asset.
Related Services and Sectors
Has in-depth knowledge that is second to none. The lawyers have a way of getting to the issue quickly, explaining it in straightforward terms and giving clear advice as to how to proceed. An excellent firm.
Legal 500 UK 2020
Corporates and Business Services
Employment and Immigration
Planning, Infrastructure and Regeneration
- Arts and Culture
- Charities and Not For Profit
- Corporate Occupiers
- Family Offices
- Landed Estates
- Life Sciences
- Local Government
- Professional Services
- Public Sector
- Real Estate Developers
- Real Estate Investment Companies
- Regulatory Bodies
- Retail and Leisure
- Statutory Bodies
- UK and International Private Clients
- Urban Transit